Program of the LabEx COTE seminar "COTE assessment of climate change"27/03 de 09h at 13h
Lecture hall of the ISM, University of Bordeaux 1, build. A12, 3rd floor, east wing.
Seminar starts at 9am:
- Sylvain Delzon BIOGECO & Thibaud Rougier IRSTEA: Evolutionary ecology: "Response of forest species to climate change" & "Approaches dealing with climate change and diadromous species"
- Jérôme Ogée EPHYSE: Functional ecophysiology, physical markers: "Plant acclimatization to global changes using paleo proxies"
- Bruno Malaizé & Valérie David, EPOC: Paleoclimates, ecology and biogeochemistry
- David Lecourieux & Philippe Pieri EGFV: "Climate change and the vine": "Predicting the impacts of climate change on viticulture" & Impacts of temperature on the development and metabolism of grape berries"
- Denis Salles IRSTEA: "Climate change: sociological perspectives"
- Alexandre Bosc & Denis Loustau EPHYSE: Functional ecology: "Prospective study on the long-term impacts of climate change on production forest cover"
Discussion/set-up of one or several working group(s)
End of seminar at 1pm, the participants will be invited to continue the discussion over a drink.