Call for proposal: ECSA 55 Estuaries and coastal seas in a rapidly changing world27/03
ECSA 55 will be held in London, UK from the 6-9 September 2015 under the theme, Unbounded boundaries and shifting baselines: Estuaries and coastal seas in a rapidly changing world.
Present your latest research at this leading conference and share with an international audience of researchers in your field. Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference topics.
Pour en savoir plus et proposer un abstract, cliquez sur "lire la suite".
- People and coasts through time.
- Biology and ecology of coastal and estuarine systems: evolution, adaptation and shifting baselines.
- Physical and chemical processes in estuaries and coasts: geochemical, sedimentary, hydrodynamic and geomorphological change.
- Interactions between biological, geochemical and physical processes: fluxes and functions.
- Valuing estuaries and coasts: Shifting social, economic and cultural perspectives.
- Managing challenges: Working towards resilient and sustainable coasts and estuaries.
- Estuaries and coasts in the future: Prediction and adaptation.
- The challenges of heavily modified, industrialised megacity estuaries.
Détails sur : http://www.estuarinecoastalconference.com/index.html