New deadline for abstract submission to the International Conference ATMOCHEMBIO, Clermont-Ferrandle 26/04
The conference entitled "ATMOspheric CHEMical and BIOlogical processes: interactions and impacts (ATMOCHEMBIO)" will be held between the 19th and 21st of June 2017 in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
The conference will be jointly organized by the Institute of Chemistry of Clermont-Ferrand (ICCF), the Laboratory of Physical Meteorology (LaMP) and the Laboratory of Marine Environmental Sciences (LEMAR).
The new deadline for abstract submission is 26 April 2017.
The main objectives are to bring together scientists working in the field of atmospheric waters chemistry, photochemistry, microbiology and physics and so to report the most advanced research progresses in this research field and to pave the way for the future research and challenges.
The workshop will be articulated around 4 topics:
- Monitoring, characterization and fate
- Photo-chemical reactivity: interactions and impacts
- Microbiological reactivity: interactions and impacts
- Atmospheric modeling
A gala dinner at the top of puy de Dôme will be organized.
Each section will be introduced by a key lecture given by an international expert in the field.
- Pr. Markus Ammann (Surface Chemistry group, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland)
- Dr. Alex Baker (School of Environmental Sciences, University of East Anglia, UK)
- Pr. Donna Fennell (Rutgers University Department of Environmental Sciences, USA)
- Pr. Hartmut Herrmann (Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research, Germany)
Further information on https://atmochembio.sciencesconf.org/