Use, impacts and the future of pesticides. What research for LabEx COTE?
The first scientific seminar of the LabEx COTE "Use, impacts and the future of pesticides. What research for LabEx COTE?" will be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 from 2-6pm in the lecture hall of the ISM, University of Bordeaux 1, build. A12 - 3rd floor, east wing.
Please confirm your intention to attend by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program of activities:
- Speech by Valérie MERLE, Head of the Ecophyto 2018 project at the Regional Directorate for Food (DRAAF)
- Occurrence and trends
- Current and modern challenges relating to the environmental issue of pesticides, by Marie-Hélène Devier (EPOC-LPTC)
- Impacts of pesticides on phytoplankton and oysters, by Sabine Stachowski (IFREMER BE/EX)
- How to reduce them?
- An evolutionary approach for reducing the use of pesticides in viticulture, by Adeline Alonso Ugaglia (Gaïa - Bordeaux Sciences Agro)
- Designing and assessing "low input" vineyard systems: Ecoviti Aquitaine project by Laurent Deliere (SAVE)
- Economic model for regulating nitrate pollution, by Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron and Marc Léandri (GREThA)
4. Supporting public policies
- Assessing the risk of surface water contamination by protective agents in field crops using spatial multi-criteria analysis, by Francis Macary (Irstea UR ADBX)
- A spatially-distributed Cost-Effectiveness approach to assess agri-environment measures intended to control water pollution by pesticides, by Jean-Marie Lescot (Irstea UR ADBX)
- Speech by Adeline THEVAND, Environmental engineer - Inter municipal union of the Arcachon Bay (SIBA)
Round table: "Use, impacts and the future of pesticides. What research for LabEx COTE?"
At the end of the seminar, The LabEx COTE will invite all participants to continue the discussion over a drink.