- Hugues Bijoux, transfer and development engineer, a role at the interface between research and socio-economics
Hugues Bijoux's task is to pass available scientific knowledge on PAH contamination  in Arcachon Bay between the EPOC research unit , Ifremer's  LER laboratory  in Arcachon, the Adour-Garonne Water Agency and socio-economic stakeholders in the Bay such as the SIBA  and the CRC . Project title: "Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the waters of Arcachon bay - synthesis of available data and assessment of sources". A galvanizing new challenge![ read more ]
- "COTE & flux: exchanges/nutrient and contaminant flux between ecosystem compartments and impacts on their functioning"
Program of activities: 10.15am Christophe Nguyen / Laurence Denaix (ISPA) Soil-plant transfer of minerals and trace elements in agrosystems: impacts on the quality of the consumed vegetable products...[ read more ]
- COTE scientific seminar on "Invasive species" on July 10, 2014 - Conferences and report available on line
Program of activities: Nastasia Merceron (BioGeCo) - "Control of Acer negundo insights from experimental and physiological studies" Cristina Ribaudo (Irstea) - "Influence of invasive hydrophytes on...[ read more ]
- Seminar "Biodiversity and ecosystem services: knowledge and practices"
The "Biodiversity and ecosystem services, knowledge and practices" seminar, jointly organized by the LabEx COTE and the Biodiversity mission of the Aquitaine Regional Council, was held at Cap Sciences on Friday, January 24, 2014. Around a hundred participants attended this one-day forum, which started and ended with the interventions of Gilles Boeuf, Chairman of the French National Museum of Natural History.[ read more ]
- Thomas Fort, COTE doctoral student in the BioGeCo unit
In the process of doing his doctoral thesis in the context of the FLUX.com research project, which is financed by LabEx COTE and brings together the BioGeCo , SAVE  and ISPA  research units, Thomas Fort is a flourishing doctoral student looking for openings.[ read more ]
- Adrien Pourtier, LabEx COTE Project Manager
Adrien Pourtier is the LabEx COTE Project Manager. His role is to supervise the achievement of the objectives set by the project, through the coordination of all of the activities as well as human and financial resources. He will work at the interface between the authorities directing the project, the units involved, and the University of Bordeaux IdEx  cell.  Excellence Initiative[ read more ]